Chi's Tea Company
Shilajit is a resin. An antioxidant to improve your body's immunity and memory, anti-inflammatory, energy booster and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
What is Shilajit
Shilajit, also called mineral pitch, is the result of a long process of breaking down plant matter and minerals. It is a sticky black tar-like substance that comes from rocks in high mountain ranges in India and Nepal. It has been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
Benefits of Shilajit
- Shilajit is traditionally used for longevity, vitality and to slow aging The compounds in it help control cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s.
- Shilajit contains high levels of humic acid and iron, which are helpful in treating iron deficiency anemia.
- Shilajit could fight off and kill many different viruses in isolated environments, including some herpes
- Shilajit helps to improve cell functions in the body, which means it reduces chronic fatigue at the source of the problem and increases energy levels naturally.
- Shilajit is a complex substance that contains more than 80 different minerals, as well as fulvic acid and humic acid. Because of this broad spectrum of beneficial components, shilajit is thought to help reduce many symptoms of altitude sickness.
- Shilajit has an anti-cancer It shows promise in fighting against certain types of cancer cells.
- Shilajit has a protective effect on the heart.
- Shilajit activates genes in the body that help the skeletal muscles to quickly adapt to new
- Shilajit increases male fertility, significantly increases the levels of testosterone.